Dinner Recipe: Make delicious curdled cabbage for dinner, know how to make it...
You might have made Masala Gobi, and Churma Gobi many times, but this time you can make Dahi Gobi for dinner. So let us know about the recipe to make it.
Cauliflower - 500 grams
Cumin - 2 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tablespoon
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
salt to taste
Coriander – 1 tbsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
Ginger – 1 tbsp
Green chilli – 1 tbsp
Curd - 1/4 cup
1. First of all, place a pan on the gas add ghee, cumin, and asafoetida, and mix it.
2. Then fry this mixture for 2 minutes. Then add finely chopped ginger into it.
3. After adding ginger, add curd cover, and cook well for 2 minutes.
4. After this add turmeric, chopped coriander, garam masala, green chilli, and salt.
5. Mix all these things in spices and wash and chop the cabbage.
6. After cutting, add to the cauliflower mixture.
7. Mix the cabbage well with the spices. After adding spices, cook it for 12 minutes.
8. Your delicious curd gobi is ready. Garnish with cumin powder, and coriander and serve with roti or paratha.
PC Social media