Dhanteras 2023: Why buy salt on Dhanteras? These 5 measures will remove poverty, luck will support you..
Dhanteras 2023: This year Dhanteras will be celebrated on 10 November. It falls two days before Diwali. Buying gold, silver, Gomti Chakra, brass utensils, coriander, broom, etc. on Dhanteras is considered auspicious. It is believed that by doing this Goddess Lakshmi is pleased. Always keeps her blessings. Do you know that it is auspicious to buy salt on Dhanteras? Yes, you can also buy salt on Dhanteras. Let us know why you should buy salt on the auspicious day of Dhanteras and what remedies for salt should be done so that there will be happiness and prosperity in your house. There will be no shortage of wealth in the house.
Why do we buy salt on Dhanteras?
According to Dr. Mrityunjay Tiwari, Head of the Astrology Department of Shri Kallaji Vedic University, on the auspicious occasion of Dhanteras, everyone should buy salt along with gold, silver, utensils, brooms. It is auspicious to do so. Mother Lakshmi is pleased by buying salt. Happiness, prosperity, and life remain happy in your home. On the day of Dhanteras, definitely buy a packet of salt. Buy salt with your own money. Do not buy by taking loans or expenses from anyone. Do not ask for salt from anyone and bring it. Use only newly brought salt while cooking. This brings blessings to Goddess Lakshmi. Put this salt in water and mop it, this removes negative energy from the house. Sorrow, pain, poverty, etc. end.
Salt remedies on Dhanteras
1. When you buy a new salt packet of Dhanteras, use the same in home cooking. By doing this the financial condition of the house improves. There is an increase in wealth.
2. If there have been fights among the family members for a few days and the troubles are increasing in the house, then put a little of the newly brought salt in water and mop the entire house with it. Many times negative energy resides in the house, due to which such problems start occurring. Mopping with salt water brings positive energy.
3. Put salt in a small glass bowl in the corner of the house and keep it in the north, or east direction. There is no reduction in wealth due to this. The economic situation may improve. Putting salt in this bowl and keeping it in a room can improve your financial condition.
4. Bathe the child with salt water on the day of Dhanteras. This will protect the child from the evil eye. He will also remain healthy.
5. If you are facing loss in business, then take a little salt in your hand. Turn it around the head three times and throw it outside the shop. This will make the business flourish and progress. Income will also start improving.
PC Social media