Dark Chocolate Coffee: Make budget friendly dark chocolate coffee in cafe style, know the easy recipe...
Everyone likes to drink coffee in winter. But coffee of the same taste spoils the taste of mouth. In such a situation, if you also want to taste a different taste of coffee, then you can make dark chocolate coffee and drink it. So let us know about the method of making it…
Milk – 2 cups
Dark Chocolate – 3 pieces
Coffee powder – 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Sugar powder – 5 tbsp
1. First of all, heat milk in a vessel on medium flame.
2. Make sure to heat the milk lightly.
3. When the milk becomes hot, add coffee powder to it.
4. Mix coffee powder with milk well.
5. Stir the coffee for 5 minutes.
6. Then pour the milk into the mixer and add crushed dark chocolate.
7. Add cardamom powder and sugar powder to it.
8. Grind all the ingredients in a mixer jar.
9. Grind well and serve the delicious coffee in a serving glass.
PC Social media