Chocolate Chip Cookie: Enjoy evening tea with Chocolate Chip Cookie, try this easy recipe..
Who doesn't like to eat chocolate? From children to old people, any chocolate dish is eaten at great cost. Whereas crispy chocolate cookies double the taste of tea. If you also want to eat something sweet in the evening, then you can try this very easy recipe for Crispy Chocolate Cookies.
Dark Chocolate Chips – 1/3 cup
Butter – 1/3 cup
Low-calorie sweetener – 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
Flour – 1 cup
Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
Milk – 2-3 tbsp
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Using electric beaters, beat butter and low-calorie sweetener in a bowl until light. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
3. Now mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder well. Add dark chocolate chips and milk and mix everything well.
4. Divide the prepared dough into equal parts make balls and flatten them a little.
5. Place these cookies in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
6. Chocolate chip cookies are ready.
PC Social media