Potato Nuggets: Make Tasty Yummy Potato Nuggets as a snack for children, they will never insist on eating outside...
Children show many types of disinterest in food and drink. In such a situation, parents are worried about what to feed them so that they can eat with gusto. If you are also concerned about the eating habits of children, then you can change their tastes. You can feed nuggets made from potatoes to children. It will taste delicious and children will also eat it with great enthusiasm. So let us tell you the recipe to make it...
Potato - 4-5
Corn flour – 2 cups
Bread Crumbs – 2 cups
Ginger-garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Mix herbs - 1/2 tsp
Green Coriander – 2 cups
oil as per requirement
salt to taste
Paneer – 2 cups
1. First of all, boil the potatoes. After this, peel it and keep it on a plate.
2. Place in a bowl and mash the potatoes well. Add paneer, ginger-garlic paste, chaat masala, black pepper powder, coriander and salt.
3. Mix all the ingredients well. Then add bread crumbs to it.
4. Mix the bread crumbs with the mixture and keep aside. After this, add corn flour, black pepper powder, salt, and a little water in a separate bowl and mix it.
5. Prepare cornflour batter from this. Keep the batter soft and smooth.
6. Now take the potato masala and make it in the shape of a cylinder.
7. Dip the prepared rotis in cornflour, then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and spread the mixture all over.
8. In the same manner, make rolls from the remaining baby masala. Spread bread crumbs over all prepared rolls.
9. Heat oil in a pan. After the oil is hot, put the rolls in it and fry them.
10. After it gets browned well, take it out on a plate.
11. Your delicious nuggets are ready. Serve with green chutney.
PC Social media