Chaitra Navratri 2023: Bring home these things before Kalash Sthapana, Chaitra Navratri will be auspicious...
Chaitra Navratri is starting on 22 March. Navratri fasting will start on March 22 in the morning with the establishment of the urn. Everyone wants Navratri to be auspicious for him and for the blessings of Maa Durga to remain at his home so that there is happiness, prosperity, and prosperity. Preparations begin before the installation of the urn for Chaitra Navratri. In such a situation, you should bring the auspicious symbols associated with Maa Durga to your home before establishing the Kalash. These things can prove to increase your wealth, wealth, happiness and prosperity.
Chaitra Navratri 2023 Bring home these 9 things
1. Footprints of Maa Durga: Before the start of Chaitra Navratri, you should install the footprints of Maa Durga at the worship place of your home. You will get his blessings.
2. Shree Durga Yantra: Bring Shree Durga Yantra to your home before setting up the urn. Install it methodically on the first day of Navratri. After that worship him every day.
3. Maa Durga Idol: You can bring a brass Maa Durga idol at home for Chaitra Navratri. Brass is an auspicious metal. Everything will be auspicious if Maa Durga's feet fall in your house.
4. Brass Lion Statue: Matarani rides a lion. It is a symbol of courage and fearlessness. Install the idol of a lion in the north direction of the house. Might will also increase along with wealth and grains.
5. Gold or silver coin: Before Chaitra Navratri, you can buy a gold or silver coin of Maa Durga and bring it home. It is considered an auspicious symbol of Maa Durga.
6. Flag of Maa Durga: During Navratri, people put the flag of Maa Durga at the top of the house. You should buy Maa Durga's flag while shopping for Navratri worship material. Apply it at home on the first day of Navratri. Maa Durga's blessings will be on your family.
7. Sixteen adornments: Sixteen adornments are offered in the worship of Maa Durga. Women offer sixteen makeup items to Matarani for the wish of unbroken good fortune.
8. Shree Yantra: Shree Yantra is the symbol of Goddess Lakshmi. Before Navratri, you bring Shree Yantra home and install it and worship it. With the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, wealth will increase.
9. Conch: Conch is also a symbol of auspiciousness. Varun Dev presented a conch shell to Maa Durga. In such a situation, you can also bring a conch home.