Chaat Papdi: Chaat Papdi is a huge hit as a street food, know the recipe here...
Chaat Papdi is a very popular street food. Although many types of chaat are available, among these, Chaat Papdi holds a different place. People can be seen munching on Chaat Papdi at roadside carts or stalls. Many times it happens that we feel like eating chaat but are unable to go to the market. In such a situation, if you want, you can make such delicious Chaat Papdi at home. We are telling you it's an easy recipe.
Flour – 200 grams
Semolina – 2 tbsp
Ajwain – 1 tablespoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Urad dal paste – 1 cup
Salt – 1 tsp
Boiled potatoes – 2
Mix gram – 1/2 tsp
Black salt – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1 tablespoon
Red chili – one and a half teaspoon
Curd – 1 cup
Sweet chutney – 1 tsp
Sour chutney – 1 tsp
- First of all, to make papdi, put flour in a bowl. Add semolina, carom seeds, and salt to it.
- After mixing well, add some oil to it. Now add some water and mix all the ingredients well.
Now prepare its dough and roll it like roti.
- With the help of a circular cutter, take out small pieces from this roti and keep them on a separate plate.
-Put oil in a pan and heat it. Once the oil is well heated, fry these small papdis in it.
When the color of papdi turns golden brown and it appears crisp, fry it.
Now to make Bhalla, first take the paste of urad dal add salt to it, and mix well.
Now make small balls in this paste and fry them well. Fry them until their color turns golden brown.
Now take them out and soak them in cold water for some time.
- After this, to make the stuffing, first put boiled potatoes in a bowl add salt, and red chili to it and mix well.
Now take a small bowl of black gram add black salt to it and mix.
Now take another bowl and add curd and some sugar in it and mix it.
- Spread the papdis in a plate and place the previously prepared bhalla in it. Now put the mixture of potatoes and gram on top.
- Sprinkle cumin powder and chaat spices on it. Then add red chilli powder, sweet chutney, curd and sour chutney.
Now garnish it well with pomegranate and sev. In this way Chaat Papdi is ready.
PC Social media