Breakfast Recipe: Make Tasty Aloo Kulcha for Breakfast, know the recipe here...
If you have a delicious breakfast then the day is complete. That's why many people enjoy parathas in their homes early in the morning, but if you too are tired of eating parathas every day, then now you can enjoy delicious Aloo Kulacha for breakfast. You must have eaten matar kulcha, and chickpea kulcha many times but this time you can start the day with aloo kulcha. Let us know about the recipe to make it...
Potatoes – 8 (boiled)
Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Green chillies – 3-4 (finely chopped)
Chaat masala – 2 tbsp
Green coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
salt to taste
Flour – 3 cups
Curd - 1 cup
Baking Soda – 1 tbsp
Sugar powder – 2-3 teaspoons
Dry flour – as required
salt to taste
Garam masala - 2 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
1. First of all mash the potatoes and keep them in a vessel.
2. Then add red chili powder, garam masala, chaat masala, green chili, green coriander and salt and mix.
3. After this, put flour in another vessel.
4. Mix sugar, baking soda, curd, and salt in flour.
5. Now add water little by little and knead a soft dough.
6. Once the dough is ready, keep it aside for 20 minutes.
7. After the stipulated time, add 1 tablespoon oil and mix it well.
8. Now prepare a big ball of dough.
9. Take a big ball, press it with your hands, sprinkle dry flour on it and roll it out a little thick.
10. Now add one spoon of potato mixture to it and make balls from all sides.
11. Now add green coriander and press it.
12. After this, turn the dough and apply some flour on it and roll it into any shape.
13. Keep the pan on medium flame.
14. Apply water on the rolled kulcha and keep it in the pan.
15. Take care that water does not get in the place where coriander is planted.
16. When the Kulcha is cooked well on one side, turn it.
17. Prepare the remaining dough kulchas in the same manner.
18. Your Kulcha is ready. Apply butter and serve with curd.
PC Social media