Breakfast Recipe: Make a healthy sandwich of semolina and potatoes for breakfast, know the easy recipe..
Many types of breakfast are made from semolina, but if you are tired of eating the same type of breakfast every day, then you can try a sandwich made of semolina and potatoes for breakfast. It is very easy to make, so let us know the recipe to make it.
Semolina – 1 cup
Potatoes – 2 (boiled)
Oil – 2 tbsp
Green peas – 25 grams
Curd - 50 grams
Onion – 1 piece
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder – half teaspoon
Salt - as per taste
a little coriander
- Mix semolina, curd, and salt well in a large bowl.
- Make a thick batter by adding water and keep it covered for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion and green peas in it.
Then mix all the ingredients with boiled potatoes and fry for 4 minutes.
- Place the fryer on gas and add oil to it and heat it.
Then pour 1 spoon of semolina solution into the pan and spread it in a round shape.
- Let the batter remain like this for 2 minutes and turn it over.
- After this spread roasted potatoes over it.
-Put some semolina batter on the potatoes.
-Apply oil to the sandwich and grill for 5 minutes on both sides.
- After this, serve it hot to everyone.