Breakfast Recipe: If you want something new in breakfast then try Suji Veg Tikka this time.
If you get something special and spicy for breakfast, then the whole day becomes even more special. Especially if you are tired of eating the same thing every day, then this time you can cook something new and eat it. You can have semolina veg tikka for breakfast. So let's know about the recipe to make it...
Sesame seeds - 1/2 cup
Gram flour – 1/4 cup
Curd - 1/2 cup
Carrot – 1/2 cup
Capsicum - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Cumin - 1 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
salt to taste
Asafoetida – 1 tbsp
Black pepper - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tablespoon
Refined oil – as per requirement
Water – 1 cup
Pavbhaji masala - 1 tbsp
1. First of all, boil water in a pan and add rava to it and cook.
2. After the rava is cooked, add salt, cumin, red chili powder.
3. Let the mixture cook well, then add chopped onions and tomatoes.
4. After adding onion and tomato, add capsicum, green chili, pav bhaji masala and mix well.
5. Let everything cook and then transfer the mixture to a plate and spread it evenly.
6. When the mixture cools down, cut it into small pieces.
7. Put oil in a pan and heat it until it turns brown.
8. Dip the pieces in the mixture and fry. After this, cook the tikka till it becomes golden on both sides.
9. When the tikka is cooked, take it out in a plate and serve it hot with chutney.
PC Social media