Breakfast: Know the easy recipe of making potato paratha here..
Initially, when someone tries to make paratha, the potatoes come out of the dough and the paratha gets torn. However, today we will tell you its easy recipe, which will not cause any problem in making. Anyway, whatever is made at home, the most important thing is purity and cleanliness. This doubles the taste of food.
500 grams potatoes
250 grams flour
100 grams onion
100 grams of ghee or refined
2 teaspoon salt (as per taste)
6 green chillies
1 tsp coriander powder
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
50 grams of green coriander
First of all, wash the potatoes thoroughly and boil them in a pressure cooker.
After this, take out the potatoes, peel them, and keep them in a vessel.
Then mash the potatoes and keep them in the refrigerator for some time.
Now chop the onion and green chili finely.
- After this, take out the potatoes from the fridge, add finely chopped onion, green chili, red chili, coriander powder, salt, and garam masala, and mix.
- Chop green coriander and mix it in this mixture and keep it for some time.
- In this time, knead and prepare the dough. The dough should be a little soft so that the potato mixture can be filled in it.
- Place the pan on gas and heat it. Now make a ball of dough and roll it out into a round shape.
Now add the potato mixture as per its size and then cover it from all sides and make it like a ball.
Now prepare it by rolling it slowly. Do not put too much pressure on the rolling pin and prepare it by rolling it with light hands. Then slowly put it on the hot pan.
- When the paratha gets cooked on one side, turn it and apply ghee or refine on it with a spoon. Then apply ghee on the other side and let it cook until it becomes crisp.
- When it is cooked well from both sides, take it out and keep it on a plate and serve it hot with chutney, sauce or curd.
PC Social media