Birth Control Methods: Women are adopting these new techniques to avoid 'unwanted pregnancy', know which method is better?
Birth Control Methods: Contraceptive pills have been used along with condoms to avoid unwanted pregnancies. However, now women are choosing many options apart from these two methods. By the way, most women rely only on contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy. However, their excessive use can prove to be harmful to health. Even though this is an easy way to avoid unwanted pregnancy, it can cause many problems in women.
By the way, nowadays women prefer to use contraceptive pills at least. Because they are aware that it can cause many physical problems. However, sometimes they have to use it under compulsion. But do you know that there are many other ways to avoid unwanted pregnancy, which can save you from this problem for a long time? Let's know about them...
New ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy
1. Vaginal Ring: It is a ring-like contraceptive made of flexible plastic. It is kept in the vagina for three weeks. However, it is removed as soon as the periods start. This ring can be re-fitted in the vagina after the period is over. This vaginal ring can protect against unwanted pregnancy for up to 13 cycles of periods i.e. up to one year.
2. Hormonal Injections: These are similar to regular injections. Progestin hormone is delivered to the body through this injection. Progestin hormone stops ovulation in women to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Not only this, it makes the cervix thick, so that the sperm of a man cannot enter the vagina. This is a very safe technique to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Once injected, its effect lasts for at least 3 months.
3. Copper-T: Copper-T is also known as a copper intrauterine contraceptive device. This is a T-shaped small device. It is applied in the uterus of women with the help of a doctor. With its help, unwanted pregnancy can be prevented. Whenever you want to become a mother, then get this copper-T removed.
4. Morning-after pills: Morning-after pills are also called emergency contraceptives. This is not a tablet to be taken regularly, rather it is taken in case of emergency. When you do not use regular pills within 24 hours, then you can use emergency pills. You have to take this pill within 3 to 5 days after unprotected intercourse. Unwanted pregnancy can be prevented to a great extent by taking this.
5. Operation: This is a permanent solution. Usually, women get this operation done when they do not want more children. Women cannot become pregnant after this operation. This is the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancy. In this operation, a cut is made in the fallopian tubes of women and they are sealed. Due to this, the eggs made in the ovary do not come in contact with the sperm of the man.
6. Condoms: Condoms are not only for men but also for women. This is the easiest and safest way to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Due to this, there is no risk of sexual infection i.e. sexually transmitted diseases, like AIDS, HIV etc.