Bhai Dooj Recipe: Make Coconut Malai Peda at home, know the recipe here...
If you are thinking of making something special for your brother and loved ones, then today we have brought a Coconut Malai Peda recipe for you. Coconut is tasty and good to eat. In such a situation, consuming sweets made from it will be beneficial. So let's know the recipe for this special dish...
Milk/cream – 1/2 cup
Coconut – 1/2 cup (grated)
Milk powder – 2 cups
Sugar powder – 1/2 cup
Ghee/butter – 1/4 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
dry fruits (chopped)
1. First of all, add coconut, milk powder, and sugar powder in a bowl and knead it like dough.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add coconut mixture into it.
3. Add cream and stir well and cook on low flame for 7-8 minutes.
4. When the mixture becomes granular, keep it aside to cool.
5. Knead a soft dough from the prepared mixture.
6. Now apply some ghee on your hands and prepare round-shaped pedas from the mixture.
7. Garnish it with saffron, dry fruits and cardamom powder.
8. Your Malai Peda is ready.
PC Social media