Bhai Dooj: Make special chocolate frozen phirni on Bhai Dooj, note down the recipe...
The festive season is going on. After Diwali, the festival of Bhai Dooj, symbolizing the love between brother and sister, will be celebrated. In such a situation, if you are thinking of making some special dessert to sweeten your brother's mouth, then you can make Chocolate Frozen Phirni. Apart from being easy to make, your brother will also like it. So let's know the recipe to make it...
Milk- 2 liters
Ghee- 200 grams
Cashews – 200 grams
Cardamom powder- 2 grams
Rice powder- 100 grams
Jaggery powder- 400 grams
Make special chocolate frozen phirni on Bhai Dooj, and note down the recipe.
1. Pour milk into a pan and boil it on medium flame continuously for 20 minutes.
2. Now add rice powder and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add ghee and jaggery powder to it and cook on low flame for 8 minutes.
4. Now add cardamom powder and cashew nuts and stir for 5 minutes on medium flame.
5. Finally, cook it on low flame for 5 minutes and turn off the gas.
6. Fill it in a mold and keep it in the freezer.
7. After it sets, take it out from the mold and garnish it with pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
8. Your frozen phirni is ready.