Banana Pancakes: Make delicious Banana Pancakes for breakfast, note down the recipe...
If you are worried about what to eat for breakfast, then let us solve this problem one day a week. If you want, you can try banana pancakes, Apart from being tasty, they are also quite healthy. Not only your children but everyone in the house will like it, the best thing is that it does not require any special effort to make it. Let us tell you how to make pancakes...
Flour – 125 grams
Baking powder – 1 tbsp
Salt – a pinch
Castor sugar – 2 tbsp
Milk – as required
Egg - 1
Sugar – 125 ml
Butter – 1 tbsp
Banana – 1 (chopped)
Fruits for garnish
Maple syrup or honey – for garnish
Banana Pancake Recipe
1. First of all, mix flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar in a bowl.
2. Now add milk as required, 1 egg, and 1 tablespoon of melted butter and mix well.
3. Now add milk to it and beat it until the mixture becomes soft. Now keep the mixture aside to thicken a little.
4. Take a non-stick pan and heat it on low flame, add butter to it and melt it. Add a tablespoon of the flour mixture and cook until bubbles form on top of the pancake.
5. Now add banana pieces to it and then turn it.
6. Cook the pancakes until golden brown on both sides.
7. Prepare all the pancakes in the same manner. Serve garnished with fruit, maple syrup, or honey.
PC Social media