Aloo Tikki Burger: Make McDonald's like Tasty Aloo Tikki Burger at home for kids, know the recipe here..
Everyone likes to eat burgers, be it kids or adults. Burgers are often seen as snacks at parties. It is a street food, McDonald's is the first thing that comes to mind when we hear the name of burger. Now you too can make Peach Tikki Burger like McDonald's at home. Let us tell you it's an easy recipe.
Flour – 1 tablespoon
Tomato Sauce – 1 tbsp
Boiled potatoes – 3 to 4
Boiled green peas – 50 grams
A few pieces of onion
A few pieces of tomato
Salt - as per taste
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric – 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Veg Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
How to make 'Aloo Tikki Burger'
1. To make 'Aloo Tikki Burger', first take boiled potatoes in a vessel.
2. Now add peas, turmeric, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garlic paste, and cumin powder and mash it with your hands.
3. On the other hand, make a batter by adding all-purpose flour and water in a small bowl.
4. Start shaping the tikkis from the mashed potatoes.
5. Now dip the tikkis in the flour mixture.
6. Before frying the tikki, apply bread crumbs to it and freeze it for a while.
7. Now heat oil in a pan.
8. When the oil is well heated, deep fry the prepared tikkas in it.
9. Now add veg mayonnaise and tomato sauce in a bowl and mix.
PC Social media