Aloo Paneer Ring Samosa: Aloo Paneer Ring Samosa will double the fun of snacks with evening tea...
With evening tea, people feel a little hungry and are looking for something fun and spicy to eat. In such a situation, you can try Potato-Paneer Ring Samosa. Different from common samosas, once you eat this amazing snack, you will ask for it again and again...
Flour – 2 cups
Celery - 1/2 tsp
Salt - as per taste
Ghee - 5 tbsp
Paneer - 100 grams
Potatoes (boiled and mashed) – 3
Cumin - 3/4 tsp
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Whole Coriander - 3/4 tsp
Chopped Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Dry mango powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
oil as per requirement
Green Coriander (finely chopped) – 1 tablespoon
How to make Paneer Ring Samosa
1. Mix flour, salt, 4 tablespoons oil, celery in a bowl.
2. Then add water little by little knead a stiff dough and keep it covered with a wet cloth for 15 minutes.
3. To make the stuffing, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. When it becomes hot, add all the spices along with cheese, and potatoes and keep stirring until all the spices are mixed well.
4. After this add green coriander and mix and cool the mixture.
5. Make small balls of dough and roll them. Now cut it into square shapes. Now cut it in half and make strips.
6. Take the cut portion and roll it into a ring shape. Then to connect both ends of the ring, make a paste by mixing 1 spoon of flour with water and stick it on both ends of the ring.
7. Then put it in hot oil and fry on low flame till it turns golden. Serve it with tomato sauce.
PC Social media