Side Effects Of Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is rich in properties that can harm health, know-how
Side Effects Of Ashwagandha: During the corona epidemic, Ashwagandha was used a lot to boost immunity. People are still consuming it in the form of decoction or tablets. It is commonly used to reduce stress and depression. However, excessive consumption of it also causes some harm.
- Liver problems can increase due to excessive use of Ashwagandha.
- Ashwagandha can also harm the skin.
Consumption of Ashwagandha for more than three months can be heavy on health.
Side Effects Of Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is full of medicinal properties, and is used for the treatment of many diseases. Ashwagandha is also known as winter cherry or ginseng. Ashwagandha was used to boost immunity during the corona pandemic and people are still consuming it in the form of a decoction or tablet. It is commonly used to reduce stress and depression. Despite being rich in properties, Ashwagandha can harm health. Ashwagandha is very hot, and consuming too much of it can lead to liver problems and stomach-related disorders. Let us know how excessive use of Ashwagandha can harm health.
Taking ashwagandha for more than three months
- Ashwagandha has many medicinal properties, which can help in keeping the body healthy. According to Web MD, Ashwagandha is the only herb that is used in the treatment of all deadly diseases. Ashwagandha is very hot, and should not be used for fever or stomach-related disorders. This medicine should not be consumed for more than three months. It increases the temperature of the body, due to which there may be a problem of ulcers.
- Ashwagandha contains many such compounds, which help in keeping the body and mind active. People may have to face the problem of sleeplessness due to excessive consumption of Ashwagandha. Due to the active brain, there is a decrease in sleep. People suffering from Insomnia should especially stay away from this medicine. This can cause restlessness and nervousness.
- Ashwagandha can also cause skin problems. Being hot increases pimples and dryness in the skin. Pimples start coming out on the face due to heat. Sometimes these pimples also emerge on the back or chest.