Semiya Upma Recipe: Make delicious 'Sevai Upma' in breakfast, prepare it in just 20 minutes
Sevai Upma Recipe: If the day starts with a delicious breakfast, then the heart remains happy throughout the day. Due to the paucity of time, most of the people like to make breakfast which can be prepared in just a few minutes. The month of Sawan is going on and eating Sevai (Sevai) is considered to be of special importance in this season. The practice of making sweet vermicelli on the occasion of festivals is very old. You can make Sevai Upma in breakfast. It is wonderful in taste and beneficial for health. Will show you how to make delicious Sevai Upma.
Ingredients for Sevai Upma
-200 grams fine vermicelli
-50 grams roasted peanuts
-100 grams beans
-2 carrots finely chopped
-2 onions finely chopped
-2 tomato puree
-1 cup peas
-1 tsp turmeric powder
-1 tsp salt (as per taste)
-1 tsp urad dal
-4 tsp refined oil
-1 tsp mustard seeds
-1 teaspoon cumin
-4 green chilies
-8-10 curry leaves
Learn easy how to make Sevai Upma:
1. First of all finely chop onions, tomatoes, beans, carrots. Now grind tomatoes and make puree.
2. Place a wok on the gas and add vermicelli and fry it till it becomes golden. After this, take out the roasted vermicelli and keep it in a plate.
3. Now put some oil in the pan and heat it. Now add urad dal, mustard seeds and cumin seeds and fry them. After this add green chilies and curry leaves.
4. Then add chopped onion to it and fry for some time. When the onion is fried well, then add turmeric and salt to it. Now mix it.
5. After this add chopped carrots, peas and let it cook for some time. After a while, add tomato puree and two cups of water to it. Now let it boil.
6. Lastly, add vermicelli and mix well and let it cook for at least 10 minutes. When its water dries up and the vermicelli becomes soft, then turn off the gas.
7. Now add green chilies and roasted peanuts to it and mix well. In this way your vermicelli upma is ready, which you can serve with tea or chutney.