Rice Paneer: If there is no milk in the house, you can also make soft paneer with rice, Know the method here....
Paneer From Rice: It is said that paneer is the lifeblood of vegetarian people, paneer is something special, paneer when a special guest comes to the house, even in marriages, paneer vegetable is seen first, some people like paneer so much that he prepares paneer from milk at home, but if we tell you that paneer can be prepared without milk, then at first you will not believe and even if you believe, it will You will feel a bit strange. But today we will tell you that you can make paneer without milk even with the rice available at home, let's know how?
What are the ingredients needed to make paneer from rice?
dry red chilli
1. First of all, put soaked rice, chopped potatoes, tomatoes, whole onions, dry red chillies, ginger, green chillies and one and a half glass of water in a vessel and boil them well for 10 minutes.
After 2.15 minutes, take out all the ingredients except potatoes and some rice and grind them in a mixer.
3. You can use this paste for vegetable gravy.
4. Now filter the potatoes and rice and separate their water.
5. Now take a mixer jar and put the remaining potatoes and rice and dal in it and also add some water.
6. Prepare a paste by adding two spoons of curd and milk powder to the mixie.
7. Now leave the paste for 10 minutes to set
8. After ten minutes add all-purpose flour, a little salt and baking soda to this paste and mix.
9. Now heat a plate with oil, after that spread the rice paste on this plate and cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
10. Your paneer with rice is ready, now cut it into small pieces, if the paneer seems too watery to you, refrigerate it for a while.
If there is no milk in your house and you are craving to eat paneer, then you can prepare paneer in this way.