Pizza Pockets Recipe: Kids will love the taste of Pizza Pockets, Make them in breakfast...
Pizza Bombs! Crispy crust loaded up with cheese and your favorite toppings, move over Pizza Bombs, snacking just got better! An appetizer with a surprise inside. A nice veggie filling, pizza sauce and lots of cheese inside pizza ball. A yummy twist to the traditional pizza, Little Pizza Bombs! Full of flavor and perfect as a starter or an appetizer for any meal. Pizza Bombs are like all pizza ingredients into the one pocket, this make it so easy to make, so simple, good, particularly good for on travel, party and believe me kids just love this. Anyone can easily have addicted to Pizza Bombs they are that much delicious, tasty and convenient for any occasions.
2 cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Packet Dry Active Yeast (7grms = 2 ¼ tsp)
1 tbsp Sugar
Flour for Dusting
1 cup Finely Chopped Mix Veggies (Onion and Mix Peppers)
¾ cup Pizza Sauce
1 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Crushed Red Chili Flecks
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
¼ cup Melted Butter or Olive Oil
1 -2 tbsp Mince Garlic
¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
2-3 pinch Salt
* Take a small bowl. Add ½ cup warm water, sugar and mix it well. Add 1 packet yeast and again mix it well and cover it for 10 minutes till foamy texture.
* Take a large bowl and sift flour, salt and olive oil in it and mix well.
* Add the prepared yeast water into the large bowl mixture and combine using a fork until you can use your hands, add water if required to make a smooth sticky dough.
* Dust clean flat surface with flour and knead the dough until the dough gets a smooth consistent texture. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
* Rub light coating of oil on the dough and put in air-tight container and store in warm place for 40 minutes, until it doubles in size.
* Take the prepared dough, punch it and knead it again, then divide the dough into small size balls.
* Now take a small ball, roll it and make thick disk then spread the pizza sauce and spread some chopped veggies.
* Now sprinkle Italian seasoning, red pepper flecks and grated cheese, then fold it in half, pinch the edges shut and then bring the corners under to make it round ball, use same process for remaining dough balls and make more.
* Take a baking pan or sheet, place the parchment pepper over it then set all the prepared stuffed balls over it. Make a space between two ball otherwise they will stick to each other and not going to turn into bombs and becomes stuffed bun. Cover it till preheat the oven.
* Preheat the oven on 400 f. Take a melted butter/oil and add minced garlic, Italian seasoning and salt in it, mix it well.
* Now brush the mixture over the stuffed ball, then place it into the preheated oven and bake it for 12-15 minutes till light golden brown.
* Pizza Bombs are ready serve it with sauce or ketchup and enjoy the cheesy Pizza Bomb.