Ayushman Bharat Yojana: This government scheme is very useful, know how to register...
PMJAY or Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is one of the largest health programs run by the Government of India. Under this scheme, the government is trying to make India healthy, capable and prosperous. The primary advantage of Ayushman Yojana is that it provides financial protection in case of major illness. Let us understand this scheme in detail.
What is the ayushman Bharat scheme?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started to help poor families with health services. With the help of this scheme, poor people can pay hospital expenses in a cashless way. The government bears the expenses of up to Rs 5 lakh in a year under Ayushman Bharat health insurance.
What are the features of the scheme
- In this, Rs. 5 lakh in public and private listate hospitals of India. Health cover per family.
This scheme is specially launched for poor people.
- Beneficiaries of PM-JAY can get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh without cash.
PM-JAY reduces the expenses for the treatment of incurable diseases.
There is no restriction on family size or age.
Eligibility Check Process
- Visit the official government website for the PMJAY scheme
- From the menu of the homepage, select the tab "Am I Eligible".
-Enter your mobile number and captcha code. After this, click on Generate OTP.
-Enter your name, ration card number, house number, mobile phone number, etc. along with your home state.
-If you are eligible, your name will appear on the list. Eligible citizens can apply online.
-Proof of age and identity (Aadhar card/PAN card)
- Contact information (mobile, address, email)
- caste certificate
- Income Verification (Maximum annual income up to Rs.5 lakh per annum)
-Other requested documents
How to apply online for the PMJAY scheme
-Visit the official website of PMJAY (https://pmjay.gov.in/) and complete the eligibility test. If you are eligible then go ahead.
-Complete the online application for Ayushman Card by filling out the application form.
-Submit the form along with all the documents. - The relevant authorities will review your application.
- If your application is accepted, you will get an Ayushman card